A little wheel help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little wheel help...

Wondering if these will fit and also what tires I would have to get with them...

Shop Our Large Selection of Quality Brand Tire and Wheels. Great Customer Service. Free Shipping.

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to wheels.
    Last edited by ENEMY_; 08-21-2010, 04:30 PM.
    Previous owner of ZEFstiva

I cant tell if they will fit or not. Its really hard to tell when they are invisible wheels.

Has caught the most Festivas on Fire on this board!!

Comment

fixed

Comment

What these? Also, look in the wheels section and find the sticky that lists what wheels have the same bolt pattern as Festivas.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Yes those will fit, use Toyo 145/45/14 tires for trouble free driving.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

Originally posted by 25Horseplay View Post
            Yes those will fit, use Toyo 145/45/14 tires for trouble free driving.
            He meant 195/45x14. If you want 185/60x14, for example, which are taller, you should go to Aspire rear struts, which have a taller spring perch and clear the taller tires with no rubbing.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

^^Yep that's what I meant!
              Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

They are 5-Bolt pattern, not 4. Offset sounds like it is too much. I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Festiva Time View Post
                  They are 5-Bolt pattern, not 4. Offset sounds like it is too much. I could be wrong.
                  Huh? Did you read the specs or just look at the picture? These are the same size and offset as my wheels and they fit perfect.
                  Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

25horseplay if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your wheel set?

Sorry I'm clueless to cars. I'm trying to educate myself

Also do you run the original Festiva brakes?

Comment

Originally posted by ENEMY_
                      Also do you run the original Festiva brakes?
                      Yes.
                      Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                        25horseplay if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for your wheel set?

Sorry I'm clueless to cars. I'm trying to educate myself
                        I bought mine used a few years ago. I paid like $350 wheels and tires.
                        Brian

93 GL modyfied!!!

Comment

They brake well? All these aspire brake swaps have me a little brainwashed into thinking my car can't stop haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ENEMY_ View Post
                            They brake well? All these aspire brake swaps have me a little brainwashed into thinking my car can't stop haha.
                            Festiva brakes are marginal. At least upgrade the front brakes to Aspire, 1986 - 89 323, or Capri or something.

Disaster preparedness

Comment

Geeze, 195/45 14ich are impossiable to find

Comment

Working...
                              X