got 13" Konig Incident wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got 13" Konig Incident wheels

i got sick of trying to find decent 12" tires so i decided to switch to 13's

what do you guys think?

they installed on the car fine with no problems...
    tires are 155/80r13's
    Last edited by travisl_2727; 09-14-2010, 10:04 PM.

^Sweetness!
    93L sold. First FESTY!
    91L blue monster "BP swapped!" Robbed of its Heart for other Festy!
    91GL blue bandit(thanks to sparky) Sold twice! lol
    89L (thanks again to sparky) "SCRAPPED without my permission!!!!:nono:
    93L Clean Green Machine! (Thanks to Sedat)-Sold to other member!
    89 Auto LX Wrecked and stripped. violin
    93GL Sold Too Soon!
    91GL BP powered, ALL OPTIONS! banana time

Comment

i got 4 wheels but only got 2 tires for now cause my fronts are in great conditions still(backs were showing cords) so it looks kinda funny right now with the stock steelies up front still

Comment

^

those look great!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

this is what it looks like with the steelies still on the front

Comment

awwwww your so lucky.. those are sexy rims
            Parker

Comment

They look good but a bit too shinny for the car. How about painting/powder coating those spokes to match the rest of the wheel?

Did you remove the rear brakes? It always amazes me how small the rear drums are.
              Oscar

Comment

It
                Originally posted by perucho View Post
                They look good but a bit too shinny for the car
                I drive two miles on a dirt road to get to work, there not shiny anymore

Comment

Very nice wheels, but why only 155/80? Those are probably 5" or 5 1/2" wide, so why not 175/70 for example?
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Nice wheels! Dual bolt pattern, too. Nice to have for any future suspension swaps!

I'd get two new tires and run the alloys. Keep your Festy 12s for full size spare and/or emergencies.

Yeah, I'd prefer 175/70s as well, but if you had the 155/80s, they'll do. Cheap, less rolling resistance, etc.

Karl
                    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Yeah... less rolling resistance was my thinking... I like to eke every ouce of fuel economy out of my car just to see how good I can do...
                      Its amazing how different drivers can get such different mpg results though... I get around 43 mpg on my normal commute but when I let my brother drive it he only gets like 35 mpg...
                      Festivas are fun to drive but I like to try for the best mpg I can

Comment

Looking good! I think that "14 inch rims would look best. Just my opinion
                        91 Festiva BP Autocross/Track/Rallycross hopeful
                        14 C7 Z51

Comment

Ended up with two posts
                          Last edited by m715; 09-17-2010, 01:27 PM. Reason: ended up with two posts
                          Have owned 9 so far
                          White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                          Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                          Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                          Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                          Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

I liked the Incidents well enough to buy a set yesterday for the Brand "X" my Wife drives. The 175/70/13 *can* rub on Festiva rear struts, so you may want to get a set of Aspire struts to gain a little more spring perch clearance. Makes the car look nice, doesn't it! Keep up the good work! It really changed the look of your car!

Michael
                            Attached Files
                            Have owned 9 so far
                            White 89 L converted to LX "The Curmudgeon" Being a Curmudgeon right now.
                            Blue 89 L converted to LX "Shtinky" FMS crate engine,cam,flywheel,hail dents
                            Smurf Blue 90 LX "Smurffy" He Ran Away From Home!!!!!! Says Willie loves him more than I did!
                            Red 88 L converted to LX "Rasta, Mon" Now retired
                            Where did all these @#*&%$ Toyotas come from around here?

Comment

looks good

Comment

Working...
                              X