casper tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• casper tires

so after the auto-x i NEED new tires. What tires would you guys think would be a good choice?
    I want a road tire, but still be good for some auto-x
    Proud owner of Casper

what size?
    Oscar

Comment

I would suggest two sets: Sumitomo HTR 200s for auto-x, and a good road tire on another set of rims, like the Kumho Solus tires. Very good all-around tires and long-wearing. You will probably not find a tire great for auto-x and all-around road. The HTR200s grip well on dry pavement but will wear out quickly, and are no good in wet or snow.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Extra tires

I agree with Tom,two sets would be best,one set to get there and one to race with,a hydraulic jack from Wally world,a lug wrench and your ready to go.You did well for your first time in the car.some practice and a couple more sets of tires and the fast guys will be looking at your bumper.Make Friends with the guys at a junk yard close to you,heck put there name on the quarter panel and you might just get some free sticky tires.
        An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

Falken Azenis or Nitto 555r

Everything else is a joke.
          '93 BP-T 57trim TO4E - Coilovers - 13x7 steelies - 175/60 - 48k mi

Comment

Total agreement with Tom, if you want to be fast in AutoX you really need a dedicated race tire, especially since your running in the SM class.

Comment

Working...
            X