New Festi owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Festi owner

Hi my names cody and just recently bought my first festiva! its a 93 5spd with 117,000 miles on her. today i just went out and bought some new rims for it. They are a 13 inch dayton mag deep dish rim and i need help to find some fender flares that are moderately cheap hahah any help will be appreciated!

Welcome! From one Cody to another!
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Welcome

Welcome aboard Cody. Hope you have as much enjoyment as I have on this site. There is a wealth of info here once you navigate around a little.

Yelo Festiva........ Festiva Of The Month for November, Wahooooo

Comment

Howdy Cody & welcome aboard
        Send An Invite If Ya Want

1991 Ford Festiva GL- Auto

Comment

Thanks Everyone! I will take pictures soon with the rims on

Comment

Hey Cody, welcome to the wounderful world of Festivas, if you have questions just ask,you might even find the answer to what you need in the search area.
            An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it.

Comment

pictures of new rims

just 2 pics of the new rims on the festiva, need to get fender flares ahahah and just got the rear tire sealed again so they will go on soon

Comment

Welcome Cody! You going have troubles finding or making flares because of the bumpers.

Comment

I guess you could try your hand at fiber glass. Or maybe fabricate some step sides from a late model pickup or dually. Which will probably need fabricating. Most of all the mods on a festiva is fabricated to fit in some way. I would say go to your local junkyard and see what you think you could use. I sure wouldent buy brand new fender flares just to hack them.
                  Man should eat when he can for Man does not know when his last meal will be.

Comment

I think I will use flares from a jeep and modify them, I'm a little hestitant because I don't know how the square flare will look but I will keep my car pics updated

Comment

welcome decoder!! nice ride..
                      if I write badly....thanks google translator

Comment

Working...
                      X