Will these rims fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these rims fit?

Steel Wheels with 4 x 114 mm ( 4 x 4.5 inch ) bolt pattern. 13" inch diameter x 5.5" deep.

Not sure exactly what these are off of, but is the bolt pattern correct?

I can get 4 of them for $50.

~Phil
    My Whips:

get 'em, probably off either a sentra or a metro, either way, they'll fit. only concern is the hub ring dia.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Will these tires fit the above mentioned rims ok: P175/70R13

I can get (4) of them with less than 100 miles on them for $50 as well.

~Phil
      My Whips:

Comment

yup! may rub in the rear a little but no biggie, just swap in aspire struts and springs in the rear and cut 1 coil off.

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

What would be a good size tire that would not rub?
          My Whips:

Comment

155 80 13 or 165 70 13

Comment

Go for 175/70-13 over 155/80...closer to stock diameter. 155s will rub in the wheelwell if your suspension isn't new.

175/60 and 165/65 match stock diameter but are really hard to get.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost
              13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                155s will rub in the wheelwell if your suspension isn't new.
                not true, i have 155s on my 88LX with 275 on the suspention (yeah it's kinda scarry sometimes) and i get no rubbing unless i'm overloaded.

get the 165 70 13s if you can, will correct the speedo reading to something closer to true.

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                  Go for 175/70-13 over 155/80...closer to stock diameter. 155s will rub in the wheelwell if your suspension isn't new.

175/60 and 165/65 match stock diameter but are really hard to get.
                  lol....sometimes I am not sure where you get your info.....I have run 155/80/13's on 2 different Festy's over a 3 year stretch with no issues in either one.
                  "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                  89L Silver EFI auto
                  91GL Green Auto DD
                  There ain't no rest for the wicked
                  until we close our eyes for good.
                  I will sleep when I die!
                  I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

I just installed 155/80R13's this morning, no rubbing at all, far from new suspension but all tight.
                    The speedo is only off by 2-3mph according to gps. The gps is accurate as it showed dead on the money with the stock 12's.
                    Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
                    1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

Just picked up the rims....... not bad for $50. Funny thing is..... he had a Festiva sitting in his driveway so he test fit them on there just to make sure they would fit.

Now I just have to get some tires for these bad boys. Sears is having a blackfriday sale for like $30 something / tire.
                      My Whips:

Comment

Around or under $35 per 175/70-13 would be a good deal from Sears. Ask what company makes the tire you might buy. Some are Michelins; some may be Bridgestones.

Karl
                        '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                        '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                        '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                        '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                        '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Black Friday ad at Sears is showing the Guardsman Plus all season tire (P155/80/R13) for $29.98 each. 4am - Noon.

Think those are worth it? Good deal? Work good? I'm not too familiar with the brand.

~Phil
                          My Whips:

Comment

Originally posted by hckrphil View Post
                            Black Friday ad at Sears is showing the Guardsman Plus all season tire (P155/80/R13) for $29.98 each. 4am - Noon.

Think those are worth it? Good deal? Work good? I'm not too familiar with the brand.

~Phil
                            "FLTG4LIFE" @FINALLEVEL , "PBH"
                            89L Silver EFI auto
                            91GL Green Auto DD
                            There ain't no rest for the wicked
                            until we close our eyes for good.
                            I will sleep when I die!
                            I'm a little hunk of tin, nobody knows what shape I'm in. I've got four wheels and a running board, I'm not a Chevy, I'M A FORD!

Comment

Working...
                            X