Trim Rings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trim Rings

I've been hearing about 12 inch trim rings and want to get some for my Festiva. Anyone have any idea where to get the things?! Cannot seem to find them anywhere on the net.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You will most likely have to find them used. I have not found any online either. I bought my set here on the site. Try placing a [WTB] ad in the For Sale/Wanted area. Or, you could switch to 13" Geo Metro wheels and get 13" trim rings which I have found online new for about $40.
    '90 LX

Comment

OK Tkanks for the info.Been thinking about the 13's,but would like to keep the 12's on it.I don't have the problems most others have finding new tires.I live in Enid,MS.and get tires from Gateway in Batesville,Ms.If they don't have them in stock right then they'll order them.

Comment

I see them every so often on Ebay. I bought a set there for $25 new.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

I used to see them in junkyards now and then in various states of wear. I haven't seen any in a while though.

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Be careful with the eaby rings, the set I got has a small lip around the inside that hits the raised area of the wheel and won't seat down where it belongs.
            Hotrod Forums Directory * D&D Discbrakes 61-67 Econoline Conversions
            1988 Festy - white 5spd 1.3 * 1992 Festy - red 5spd 1.3 * 1963 Econoline 5 window pu * 1993 Dodge W250 5.9 Cummings * 94 Mustang

Comment

I haven't been able to find trim ring, but I did find chrome hubcaps that were pretty cool at HubCapCity/WheelCoverCity.com and I also found racing disks that would look really good at mooneyesusa.com.You can get the screw on type or snap on type.Check'em out, they both come in 12 inch sizes.

Comment

Working...
              X