185/70/13 BF goodrich..will they fit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 185/70/13 BF goodrich..will they fit?

I can get a really good deal on these tires and I have the rims for them but doesn't seem like anyone on here talks about 185/70/30 only 155's and 175's will these tires fit without aspire swap or rolling fenders . still have old suspension no upgrades. Any help or knowledge would be appreciated . Oh they would be going on Metro 13" steelies
    The Flyin' Gumball

Originally posted by jakesdad36 View Post
    I can get a really good deal on these tires and I have the rims for them but doesn't seem like anyone on here talks about 185/70/30 only 155's and 175's will these tires fit without aspire swap or rolling fenders . still have old suspension no upgrades. Any help or knowledge would be appreciated . Oh they would be going on Metro 13" steelies
    Rear spacers are pretty much inevitable with 185's and Festiva rear shocks to my knowledge. Not sure about the fronts though...
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

How good is the deal? I've been looking for some for a 323.
      -Zack
      Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

they'll tuck in without too much trouble, just have to watch your wheel offset.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

tires have 90% tread guy just wants them out of his shop $ 30 bucks for all four
          The Flyin' Gumball

Comment

Man, I have no clue how much shipping would be on those, but I'd love to have them. Wish I could find deals like that around here!
            -Zack
            Blue '93 GL Auto: White 13" 5 Point Wheels, Full LED Conversion, and an 8" Sub

Comment

Working...
            X