• 15 inch 4x114.3 STEEL wheels?

What can I get em from?
    91GL BP/F3A with boost
    13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

nissans and hyundai's
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Looks like 98-02 honda accords had 15x6 steelies too. But I did a car-part search and all the yards want like $40 a wheel which is redonkulous for a steelie.

Im trying to find a pair to mount my snow tires on, but it looks like I'm probably gonna be mounting em on my capri wheels. I tried to come home for my lunch break tonight and couldnt even get to my apartment. My worn out kumhos were absolutely useless on the unplowed parking lot.
      91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Well I called KRAP and they have accord steelies for sure and might also have some altima steelies. Not sure if one is better than the other but they get $15 for a steelie and it goes up depending on tire condition. They dismount if you dont want the tire though.
        91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

Big heavy wheels like that will seriously increase your stopping distance. Our stock brakes were designed for very lightweight 12" wheels, whose rolling mass could be easily stopped.
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

And that's why I have 10.3 inch Capri brakes.

See my sig?
            91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

15 inch altima steelies with 195/60-15 winterforce, succesfully mounted!

Have only driven around my parking lot but they dont seem to be doing any rubbing! Maybe if I hit a big bump or something.

My cars back to looking goofy again though with the capri wheels and shorter tires on the back lol. I thought about getting the other two wheels off the altima since they had REALLY nice tires but they were 205/65's which I'm pretty sure would be WAY to big for the back of my car. Maybe with 1/4" spacers and uncut rio springs.

Btw these tires are 6.8% taller than the 195/50's I was running and *14.6%* (!!!) taller than a stock 145R12! 3.1 inches bigger diameter to be exact!
              Last edited by bhazard; 01-12-2011, 01:23 PM.
              91GL BP/F3A with boost

Comment

I have the winterforces in 205/75/15 on my s10! awesome tires i must say.
                The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
                BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

Originally posted by bhazard View Post
                  And that's why I have 10.3 inch Capri brakes.

See my sig?
                  Oops, didn't look. Assumed you had Festy brakes due to 114mm bolt pattern. I have the Capri XR2 brakes myself, and love 'em. But for others with stock brakes, my comment is still a good caution.
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

90-93 accords have them to

Comment

Older toyotas have 114.3mm bolt pattern too.
                      Oscar

Comment

Working...
                      X