Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMS slotted brakes? FMS customer service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMS slotted brakes? FMS customer service?

Hey guys,

Anyone run any of the FMS slotted rotors? Are they just stock ones that they slotted or are they totally different?

Also is FMS a good company to deal with? I emailed them about the rotors 3 days ago and still havent gotten a reply, makes me 2nd guess dealing with them
    , i dont need to mod the festiva, just want to for fun.

Also is FMS the ONLY festiva aftermarket store for festivas? I know there isnt much of an aftermarket/demand for these cars but let me know

I wanted to just run their Festiva rotors but want to make sure they are just not stock ones that they milled themselves, i dont think that would be TOO safe, especially for the price.

Re: FMS slotted brakes? FMS customer service?

Call FMS.

From what I've heard, they usually pick up the phone and are pleasent to deal with.

Regards,

Tim
    White '89L auto - Sold!
    Silver '06 Rav4, 95k!

Comment

Try calling between 10am and 6pm. You should get someone soon, though it may take a day or two. FMS is not their main job.

I've had very good dealings with them.

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

The FMS slotted rotors are Brembo brand, and I believe they are slotted by Brembo. I have bought several things from FMS and had no trouble. The best time to call FMS is between 3 and 5 EST.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

Sometimes they can be hard to get ahold of it, but its well worth it to support one of the few guys making an effort to supply us parts.

Thinking of which, I need to order my clutch tomorrow.
          www.dantheoilman.com
          AMSOIL dealer and window tinter.
          Trust me folks, you need www.auto-rx.com
          Go ahead and ask me why

Comment

Working...
          X