Oh no! another wheel question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no! another wheel question!

Alright, I can't find anything about these rims other than they are 14", Anyone have a set on their car? I'm not sure about the width..
    -Josh R

I would ask about the width like you were wondering, thats the biggest factor. lol I almost said they were 4x100, but then I read your sig.

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

If they're factory Honda wheels, then they are '93 to '00 Civic wheels, 14x5.5", 45mm offset with a 56.1mm centerbore.

...and they do have a 4x100mm bolt pattern.
      Last edited by JPT; 01-31-2011, 09:16 PM.
      Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
      '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
      '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

^ Lol, my sig is only stuff that will be done to it, the aspire swap is coming soon, so I could use these rims. And if I am right, from what I've read, that it sounds like 45mm offset will work
        -Josh R

Comment

Ah I saw the aspire swap part and thought I finally didnt make a fool of myself! Didnt read above it. Doh! :laughing6:

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
          91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
            ^ Lol, my sig is only stuff that will be done to it, the aspire swap is coming soon, so I could use these rims. And if I am right, from what I've read, that it sounds like 45mm offset will work
            They'll fit fine.

Edit: Spacers may be needed.
            Last edited by JPT; 01-31-2011, 09:57 PM.
            Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
            ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
            '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
            '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Well now the guy says they might of come off an intregra, i dont know lol .
              -Josh R

Comment

Those rims are 4 x 100.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I know Tom, I'm going to be doing the aspire swap here soon and will need 4x100 rims.
                  -Josh R

Comment

Why not wait and get (nicer) wheels with tires? They are usually cheaper that way. And I don't think those wheels will look that good on a festiva. They look heavy too
                    Oscar

Comment

^^ oh, you think they could be heavy? Never thought of that... Well, I do think they look good, I've always liked 5 spoke rims, but yes they could be better.
                      -Josh R

Comment

Originally posted by 91blufestiva View Post
                        I know Tom, I'm going to be doing the aspire swap here soon and will need 4x100 rims.
                        I wrote that just to be a smartass.
                        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Look for Miata alloys. Most are pretty light and you should be able to get them at a reasonable price. Sometimes you will luck onto a really good price, with or without tires.

Karl
                          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

^ Okay I think I'm going to look for better ones, plus this guy seems to not know what he has, and he is like 100 miles away.

I kinda figured Tom. LOL
                            -Josh R

Comment

I found some awesome looking ones for real cheap! Now, I am a little confused, and the owner doesn't really know my answer. He thinks they are 100 MM, so that is good, but the picture looks like it is 4x4.25 ?

Oh, and I MIGHT just get this car vv
                              -Josh R

Comment

Working...
                              X