Momo Pulsar wheels...any info??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momo Pulsar wheels...any info??

Found a set of these at the jy today.....

The only thing I know about them is they are Momo Pulsar, 14x6 et33. 4x100. I also found a set for sale online from a while back and the guy claimed they were the lightest 14" wheel he's ever seen. They're in pretty nice shape except for a lil curb rash and I think one or two had minor bends, and I could only find one (maybe two, can't remember) center caps. I didn't get them because they had wheels locks on them and I didn't have anything to get them off with. Just wondering if anyone here has any info on them and whether or not they would be a good deal for around $100? Oh yeah, two of the tires were great and two were trash.
    "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

They look like an ugly oem wheel, I would pass. Are they Momo? That guy must have not seen many light wheels Those looks like a big chunks of aluminum.
    Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
      They look like an ugly oem wheel, I would pass. Are they Momo? That guy must have not seen many light wheels Those looks like a big chunks of aluminum.
      Haha, yeah, they are definitely momo. I might go back and see if I can get them off just to see if they're really light or not
      "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

i think they have potential, keep that shiney lip and paint the inside a crazy color.

Comment

I would rock them over the dang Capri Aluminum wheels anyday.
          Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
          1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
          2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
          2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
            I would rock them over the dang Capri Aluminum wheels anyday.
            Yeah, but I wouldn't buy those either
            Oscar

Comment

Hey lane, I found a photo of those wheels powdercoated all the same silver color. They look much, much better that way.
              Oscar

Comment

I actually kinda like them. They don't look that light, though.

Speaking of "crazy colors," I'd do a different DayGlo color in each indentation. Then see if they change colors at different speeds.

Here's a thread from VW Vortex forums on wheels:

There are some Momos in there, but I really like the first shot of the old Impulse alloys!

Karl
                Last edited by Safety Guy; 02-09-2011, 11:40 AM.
                '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Powdercoating any of them black would huff new life into any of those examples. I do like these.

1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

^^^ Saw those in that other page, really liked those as well

88 Festy L (The White Thunder)
                    91 L came and gone, owned only 2 days

Comment

Hey lane, I found a photo of those wheels powdercoated all the same silver color. They look much, much better that way.
                      http://forums.fourtitude.com/showthr...00-Directional
                      Yeah, I saw those. They look so different when done in one color!

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                      I actually kinda like them. They don't look that light, though.

Speaking of "crazy colors," I'd do a different DayGlo color in each indentation. Then see if they change colors at different speeds.

Here's a thread from VW Vortex forums on wheels:

There are some Momos in there, but I really like the first shot of the old Impulse alloys!

Karl
                      I love that thread....I love old/ugly wheels!

Comment

I'm still disappointed I wasn't able to pick these up. They would of looked awesome on my car.
                        Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
                        1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
                        2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
                        2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

I heart wheels that look like valve bodies. Quite a few out there
                          1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofna View Post
                            I'm still disappointed I wasn't able to pick these up. They would of looked awesome on my car.
                            Oh man, those are sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by lanemeyer14 View Post
                              ....I love old/ugly wheels!
                              Well, that explains this thread LOL!
                              Oscar

Comment

Working...
                              X