Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of these...

Just picked up a set of wheels like this

Mine aren't polished but it's the same design/pattern. They're 13"x5" INTRA'a make for Toyota. I will have to install wheel studs but that's not too big a job thanks to Aarons writeup.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Love it! I think they'll look better NOT polished but I'll need pics to know for sure Looks a lot like whats on wifey's car, just with about 1/3 the number of spokes
    No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

They're pretty cool looking, sorta looks like the early Hyndai? rims I had.
      '93 Festiva L 5spd.:
      Aspire swap: brakes, swaybar, master cyl.

Aloha! ....renny

Comment

you better keep an eye on your car at westiva... it may be up on block if your not looking.... and ill have some sweeeeeeeet new rims

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Like 'em! Put up some pics when you get 'em on!
          Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
          Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
          Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
          Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
          http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

^^ Nope! Only was to see them installed? Be at Westiva! Mwahaha

Comment

Here you go! Not installed but the actual wheel...

Ian
              Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

Mmmm, I like!
                "Lane, I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy."

Gone but never forgotten, "Hulkstiva"...http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ht=progression

Comment

Since its not on, whats the bathroom scale weight with tire mounted? Since all tires are different i actually like real data right when it goes on the car so i know what to compare with.

Since they are not polished you have the option to paint coat or polish. I like them as well.
                  Last edited by getnpsi; 05-05-2011, 10:53 AM.
                  1993 GL 5 speed

It's a MazdaFordnKia thing, and you will understand!

Comment

Wow I like em quite a lot, I must say! Looking great, Ian... definitely hook those up.
                    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

i like them also , almost as much as the ones you sold me! & i really like them painted instead of chromed. they have ford center cap stickers on ebay for about 10.00 shipped if you like those but they look great like they are. great score!!!
                      Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by getnpsi View Post
                        Since its not on, whats the bathroom scale weight with tire mounted? Since all tires are different i actually like real data right when it goes on the car so i know what to compare with.

Since they are not polished you have the option to paint coat or polish. I like them as well.
                        Finally had a chance to weigh these.

Wheel with 175/70/13 tire... approx. 25lbs

For comparison I also weighed a stock Aspire steelie with 175/60/13 tire.
                        It came in at approx. 26 lbs.
                        Ian
                        Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

Those are some light wheels! The typical 175/70-13 tire weighs at least 15lbs.

1988 to 1991 Toyota Corolla, if people are searching.
                          Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                          '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                          '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                          X