Tires?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tires?

I've searched & read the wheel tire size post, but they don't answer my question exactlly. I just got some 323 13" wheels. They have 175/70-13 tires. I want some tires a little wider & shorter in ht. Also what size is closest to org. size, so speedo is not too far off?
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Here
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Thank you!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

To continue this thread about my new/used 13" wheels & not start a new one,I've got a few pics of them being painted.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

And: More when they are mounted on car. Gonna start lookin' for a set of 175/60R13's. Can I mix & put 175/70's on back & 175/60's on front or vice versa?
          Last edited by navdoc101; 06-11-2011, 06:59 AM.

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

You can, but the tires with the taller sidewalls shoud have more air in them than the shorter-sidewall tires, to try to equal out the sidewall stiffness. Even then I wouldn't consider it the ideal way to do things.
            90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
            09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Okay, thanks Tom. I'll run these 175/70R-13's until I need new tires. Oh, and I like your Founding Fathers sight.:salute:

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Working...
              X