Camber bolts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camber bolts

Does anyone have a picture of these things installed? I only looked at them briefly when I bought them a few months ago and wasn't really picking up on how they are supposed to be installed. I know they go in the upper hole, and I know the principle behind the cam in the bolt. It just wasn't clear to me how to locate and install the washer thing with the hook on the end.

89 L

camber bolts

from what i saw on a picture is the bolt head with the little arm should be pointed towards where you want the wheel to be Angle. example towards the engine for more tilt inward or pointed outward for more tilt outward. i went on eBay to see camber bolts and they had directions there when you view one of them. just pick out any bolt to get diagram

Comment

Just bring the car to any alignment/front end shop. the labor is minimal and you can get an alignment at the same time.

Comment

I figured it out once I got the car bolted together. It was pretty straightforward. I set them for maximum neg. camber but haven't had a chance to drive it yet because of my M/C issue. I'll let everyone know what my before and after alignment specs are once I get it aligned.

89 L

Comment

Working...
        X