performance struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• performance struts

i know Festiva Motorsports has the KYB's but i wa wondering what other high performance strutts u can use on the Festy?
    looking for a ford festiva 1990 or up in central Pennsylvania, PM me, thanks

vw

well there was a discussion about someone using vw's but you would have to search for that thread. Strait up festiva performance replacements there really arn't any.

If you can get to japan, you could find a set of tien's :-)

Call Roger at FMS, I believe they have a few set of the tiens, but they are like a grand, don't quote me.

Logan

Comment

Re: vw

Originally posted by Gforcefd
      well there was a discussion about someone using vw's but you would have to search for that thread. Strait up festiva performance replacements there really arn't any.

If you can get to japan, you could find a set of tien's :-)

Call Roger at FMS, I believe they have a few set of the tiens, but they are like a grand, don't quote me.

Logan
      i know about the teins ,first i dont have that kind of money and i was talking about struts no coilovers. but i guess im sticking with the KYB's from FMS
      looking for a ford festiva 1990 or up in central Pennsylvania, PM me, thanks

Comment

FMS did have some Bilstien struts and they also have better KYB's instead of the Gr-2's. I have a set of KYB super struts on my car they are like 20% firmer than GR-2's and they did have KYB adjustable struts. Give FMS a call and ask what else they have available.
        Brian
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
        :fish:

Comment

i have a 2000 model aspire, i was wondering if the kyb struts are available for my car. i live in australia so i am not sure what brands are available over here.
          2000 Festiva 1.3T 120hp
          MY BABY

Comment

Working...
          X