121 Demio on 16x7's :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 121 Demio on 16x7's :D

Hi guys, just thought I'd upload a couple of pics of the latest upgrade to the 121 Demio. I have managed to squeeze a set of 16x7" AMG rims on the beast. Tyres are 205x40x16's, and the offset of the rims are 40+. This gives me about 3mm gap between the rear shock absorber, and the inside of the tyre, and fills the tyre well right to the edge - perfect fit You 'might' be able to go 45 series tyres, but not sure if increased diameter will rub up agains spring platform on the rear shock absorber, and scrub the front inside wheel arches. Additionally, because your rolling diameter will be increased, naturally your speedo will be out.

Handles like a demon
    '99 Mazda 121 Demio - 5 speed, B5

Very nice!
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Cool vehicle! It looks like the 'Roo bar is low enough for the dingos, too:p
      '88 Festiva L, stock carby engine (with exhaust upgrade), 4 speed tranny. Aspire Struts and Springs, Capri 14" wheels, interior gutted, battery in back

'92 Geo Metro XFi

'87 Suzuki Samurai

'85 F150, modded 300cid

Comment

Working...
      X