New shoes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes!

Got the new Federal SS-595 185/60/13 tires and new-to-me wheels installed today. Everything went on without spacers!

Don't mind the rust... I have rust free replacement fenders almost ready to go on

Last edited by fastivaca; 08-25-2011, 09:33 PM.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Lookin' good! What are those wheels?
    90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
    09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

More info here.
      Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Comment

very nice Ian!
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Quite nice!!

Karl
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Stock or aspire swap?

Comment

They're for the Corolla, so 4 X 100mm. He has the swap. FYI, the centerbore is exact size, too. Perfect fit!

Maybe Ian can post the offset. I can't recall if he ever did. I'd guess 40mm.

No. I just enlarged one of the pics and there is a "45" on the wheel. That is undoubtedly the offset.

Karl
              Last edited by Safety Guy; 08-26-2011, 10:26 AM.
              '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
              '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
              '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
              '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
              '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Love the mesh wheels!

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Guy View Post
                  They're for the Corolla, so 4 X 100mm. He has the swap. FYI, the centerbore is exact size, too. Perfect fit!

Maybe Ian can post the offset. I can't recall if he ever did. I'd guess 40mm.

No. I just enlarged one of the pics and there is a "45" on the wheel. That is undoubtedly the offset.

Karl
                  You nailed it! The 45 offset is probably why I don't have to run spacers on the back which I had to do with the Mazda alloys running the same size tire.
                  Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada

Comment

They look perfect. Very clean.
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

You still have the spacers you used on the Mazda alloys??
                      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Working...
                      X