Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evolution motor sport custom bling bling!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if anyone wants to do a group buy i will buy another set for my other festiva to help get the ball rolling, just add your name to the list and Brad can give us a price if we get enough people.

1.Hot_wheels ( 1 set)

Comment

Originally posted by Hot_Wheels View Post
      if anyone wants to do a group buy i will buy another set for my other festiva to help get the ball rolling, just add your name to the list and Brad can give us a price if we get enough people.

1.Hot_wheels ( 1 set)
      2. Aaronbrook37 (Aaron) (1x)
      1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

1.Hot_wheels ( 1 set)
        3. sasquatch (1 set) (depending on price...)

Mike, AKA the sasquatch
        1990 LX, bp+T/g25mr, 9psi dynoed at 194HP, turbonetics t3/to4e 57trim, haltech E6X standalone, 550cc injectors, turbosmart wastegate, synapse BOV, walbro 255 fuel pump, aeromotive FPR, AEM wideband, 3 inch exhaust, huge FMIC, 9LB flywheel, 6 puck clutch and way more parts that im forgetting i installed lol...

Comment

Oh yeah agreed... I'm not paying anywhere near 288 for those. I admire the build quality and think they're worth it, but that's too much for me to justify the investment.

Comment

1.Hot_wheels ( 1 set)
            3. sasquatch (1 set) (depending on price...)
            4. Nerd Racing (1 set)

I was looking at camber plates on ebay and $288 is a heck of a price for a drop in part. you should see what cuscos go for... I'm really excited about this, it will allow me to do some things I have been thinking about for quite a while
            89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
            94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
            2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
            1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

The bearing is not cheap it's 50% of the price of the part alone!

Thanks

Comment

Sorry mate... good luck with the group buy though. I'll be doing the Floydian WRX mod instead if I decide that camber plates are the right road for me.

Comment

Working...
                X