civic springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• civic springs?

i know i can use the rears but whats stopping me from using the fronts? they are the same dia as the rears and i know arty has some del sol springs and they are the same size as the civic ones.
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

oem civic spring rates

96-00 EX factory 165F/80R (Progressive/Progressive)

the rear seems soft but they are progressive all around and not linear so does that make a big difference?
    -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

bump. anyone else got any thoughts. i got artys and they are all good but i want to see if anyone else wants to give some advise or warnings before i do this because i have a friend with stock civic springs and thought id see if anyone has tried this before yet? it cant possibly be an original thought.

Comment

Working...
      X