Capri Control arm swap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capri Control arm swap?

I remember seeing a capri LCA swap thread a while back but I can't seem to find it during a search. Anyone have it bookmarked?
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

323 1986-1989 LCA rings a bell with the third mounting point added in. I believe the 1st gen 323 and the N/A Capri would probably have the same LCAs given they have the same axles and transmission, etc...
    1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

right I am looking for that thread is all... mainly for the pics...

I've got something in the works for my newest acquisition that does not involve capri control arms but similar ones to them.
      94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...

Facebook Me!

Comment

EGT front arms... anywho, i recal the pics mentioned and the rear point was an aluminum block bolted to the floor with the bushing pressed in IIRC. of you're going to do this, please re-enforce the floor with some 1/8" plate steel.
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Believe me I will be doing a good bit of reinforcement... if you have the pics could you post them up? I recall the ones you mentioned.

Facebook Me!

Comment

it was on my festicle we used 323 gtx arms. search my name, my pics sucked i didnt really get a chance to get underneath to show it good. With in the next few weeks i can probably get some better pics, im pulling the motor and trans and swapping to another donor.

Comment

Working...
            X