Rim Sizes (Newbie Quest.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim Sizes (Newbie Quest.)

Ok, first post on the boards. I'm 17, I have a 1993 Festiva L, 5 speed, with 170,000 Kms. I have two sets of tires on stock 12" steelies (one set of studded winter tires, one set of year-old all-seasons, cheapos) Right now I'm riding on the studded winter tires, but I need to make a switch now that it is warming up. What size of rims can I upgrade to without making any suspension changes? Just a casual newb question, thanks in advance for any info. I ask this because as you probably already know, 12 inch tires are hard to find, and 12 inch rims are even harder to find. Would be nice to go to 13 inchers or 14. Just wanna know what I have to do to go to that step.

Nice place here.
    A Festiva saved my life.
    Former owner of a '93 L.
    Rolled her at 120 km/h and walked away.
    R.I.P. "747"

I have Konig Reign 13 x 5.5 with Falken Ziex 175/60 tires on 2 of my Festys

Comment

Both 13" and 14" will fit as long as you get the correct offset. There are several different size tire's that are being used, I run a 195/45/14 on my car. My car is lowered so I know it would fit without any trouble on a stock car. There is ALOT of information on this subject all through out the site. You can see my car at the link below.
      Brian
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
      :fish:

Comment

read this:

to answer your questions

and yes i moved you here for the right support for your question

Comment

Working...
        X