full boogie Nothalane suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full boogie Nothalane suspension

here are some poly bushings from down under. these are from Nothalane which seems popular in austalia. nice chunky bracket bushing fits tight on this 26mm GT-X bar but unfortunately is only available in 24 and 26mm but not for the stock 22mm Festy bar.
    the lower control arm to swaybar bushings are a little meatier than the blue Moog ones and fit the stock arms/bar.
    the control arm to body bushing would be a nice upgrade over stock rubber but there is too much lateral play in my opinion and would need side shims to tighten it up in the mounting pocket. strange because Nothalane claims this to be an exact replacement for the mazda 121 DA.

Would the sway bar/frame bushings work on an aspire?
    2008 Kia Rio- new beater
    1987 F-150- revived and CLEAN!!!
    1987 Suzuki Dual Sport- fun beater bike
    1993 Festiva- Fiona, DD
    1997 Aspire- Peaspire, Refurb'd, sold
    1997 Aspire- Babyspire, DD
    1994 Aspire - Project Kiazord
    1994 Aspire- Crustyspire, RIP

"If it moves, grease it, if it don't, paint it, and if it ain't broke don't fix it!"

Comment

Damn, they look goooooooooooooooooood! Where did you get them from pedders?
      93 Ford Festiva WA (project car)
      98 Ford Festiva WF (aspire)(parts car)
      98 "Gloria" Toyota Corolla AE101 (daily driver)

Comment

do I forsee a group buy???
        Jim DeAngelis

kittens give Morbo gas!!

Bright Blue 93 GL (1.6 8v, 5spd) (Hula-Baloo)
        Performance Red 94 Aspire SE (Stimpson)

Comment

i'm in
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I might be in for this as well.

Comment

NOT me! I won't be needing any of those bushings soon
              89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
              94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
              2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
              1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

anyone thought about putting these in hot water before installing? just saying as it might allow a bit of "flex to fit"?
                Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                Highway - 7.32L/100km
                City - yet to be determined.

Comment

Originally posted by F3BZ View Post
                  here are some poly bushings from down under. these are from Nothalane which seems popular in austalia. nice chunky bracket bushing fits tight on this 26mm GT-X bar but unfortunately is only available in 24 and 26mm but not for the stock 22mm Festy bar.
                  the lower control arm to swaybar bushings are a little meatier than the blue Moog ones and fit the stock arms/bar.
                  the control arm to body bushing would be a nice upgrade over stock rubber but there is too much lateral play in my opinion and would need side shims to tighten it up in the mounting pocket. strange because Nothalane claims this to be an exact replacement for the mazda 121 DA.

Was there a link or store in australia that i could go look at for you guys?
                  Ford Festiva 1991 WA Model (5 Door)
                  Nicknamed the car 'The Chiva' (Chilli Festiva)

Avg Economy:
                  Highway - 7.32L/100km
                  City - yet to be determined.

Comment

online performance is the only place i found that sold to me. they're in AUSTRALIA so the prices are steep. so is shipping but maybe in quantity they'd go lower. here's the mazda 121 page from their store. only parts for the 121 DA will work. also check out their festiva WA listings. note: the smallest swaybar bracket bushing is 24mm so there's no replacement that fits the stock 22mm festiva bar.

Last edited by F3BZ; 05-28-2013, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X