Tuning suppliers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning suppliers?

Trolling through Google and searching this site I have found few, if any, aftermarket suppliers besides Festiva Motorsports. Is that really true? Can you name a few others, or some good key words for searches? I am thinking of suspension parts, like upgraded bushings, especially for the lower control and trailing arms, anti-sway bars, strut tower braces, shocks and the like.

Thanks in advance.
    Thricetiva replaced Icetiva as the new ride
    Icetiva-3-race-car-build
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2533299

Welcome to the forum, from a fellow Albertan!

Festiva Motorsport is "it" for performance items for our great little cars. I've bought from them and have had great service and great products. Best thing to do though is to call them. There's a lot of stuff available that isn't listed on the website.

FMS has all the pieces you're looking for. Their price on the lower control arms is hard to beat even locally. I've put in the lower control arms, KYB struts, sway bar bushings all purchased from them.
    Ian
    Calgary AB, Canada
    93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
    59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

Re: Tuning suppliers?

Originally posted by Icedawg
      Trolling through Google and searching this site I have found few, if any, aftermarket suppliers besides Festiva Motorsports. Is that really true? Can you name a few others, or some good key words for searches? I am thinking of suspension parts, like upgraded bushings, especially for the lower control and trailing arms, anti-sway bars, strut tower braces, shocks and the like.

Thanks in advance.
      Since I had experience beforehand with self-fabrication and adaptation, I found there wasn't too much to worry about when it came to parts procurement for a Festiva.

These are essential skills to have if you want to go past FMS " bolt-on " levels of performance.

In fact, I've only bought a few things from FMS, and only for the purpose of reviews on the FF.Com and subsequent websites I've had; so other people could learn about the quality of some of their products.

For me, FMS really shines in the OEM replacement parts offerings. Makes it less of a hassle knowing they might have some NOS lying around.
      Rich Norman
      5 Festivas:
      1992 L - Daily Driver
      1993 GL-Off-Road Buggy Subaru EJ20DET
      1988 L - Big Block Ford Pro-Street
      1992 L - Corvette LS7 drivetrain
      1991 L - Parts Car

Comment

Working...
      X