Sport Spring Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport Spring Kit

Has anyone looked up " ST Suspensions" ? They have a ST Sport Spring Kit that includes lowering springs & struts to fit Aspires. I looked up the ones for a '94 Aspire with 1.3 L $261.73. They should fit;I think; Festys. What do ya'll think?
    If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

link?
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

www.stsuspensions.com Lazy!!!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

Previous owner of ZEFstiva

Comment

I recently installed FMS (Festivamotorsport) Aspire sport springs in a Festy and they dropped the car about an inch more than I was comfortable with. I am guessing that you will discover much the same.
          As well they are noticeably stiffer and may be grand for racetrack and slaloms but not so comfy for long drives on bumpy roads. Roger (FMS) advertises/sells a Heavy Duty Festiva standard height spring set for under $200 but after numerous phone calls I discovered they were out of stock last spring (unintended pun).

Comment

whos gunna be the guinea pig!
            93 L B6T DD http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=37751
            RIP_90 LuX http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=32249
            RIP 88 LX / B8-MEhttp://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26398

RJ

Comment

You?

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

If I had the cash, I'd definitely consider it. 1.5" of drop is only around half an inch of drop for a Festiva, which would be pretty nice (Aspire suspension swap adds approx 1" lift). My biggest question would be what the spring rates were.
                In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

Good find!
                  Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Maybe. Roger, of FMS notoriety, gets his stuff from somewhere. KIAs may well have the same springs (diameter-wise) as what Aspire and Festiva owners want/need and if grinding off a coil or two is what it takes for an end result let's get together on this.

Comment

Working...
                    X