Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more questions about brakes and suspension....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more questions about brakes and suspension....

So I have an idea that I can swap front end from capri to the festiva brake wise... now what about rear??? Has anyone done this or knows if it will work? My capri has discs in rear and I am wondering if that can all be swaped over to festiva... This will just make it easier before I actually do anything with that... I am still tempted to try it but just curious if it has been done before.... and another thing. Capri comes with 15in wheels. they are 195/65/15 i believe... If I go with 205/40/15s is that something that will work fine? And also I want to lover the car some more... What would be the limit tires wise in width and height i can go if I lover the car with the FMS lowering springs....
    I have looked around but didn't find much usefull info on this stuff.... Your help is apreceated.

This is in the sticky @ the top of the page

This is in the sticky @ the top of the custom susp, brake, & wheel page

link to Stevo's rear disc brake swap on the old ezboard. Alot of good info.

Abe's capri front hub and brakes install

More front brake discussion

It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

???

Use the search!
      It's a good thing you don't read the stickies, you might of learned something.Poverty produces creativity

Comment

Working...
      X