114MM vs 4.5"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 114MM vs 4.5"

Can 114mm rims be used on stock Festiva hubs that are 4.5"? I just changed the clown car over to 13" metro rims and now have a lead on a set of 114mm 13". Pick them up mainly for the tires but maybe use the rims also.

114.3 is 4.5" they bolt up just have to make sure on offset and with

Comment

114.3mm and 4.5 are the exact same thing. like stated above the width and offset matter the most.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

X3 for 114.3mm = 4.5". So, yeah they'll fit. But like the last two, check width and offset more closely than the bolt pattern.

I have American racing 14" (x6") Estrellas, with a 35mm offset. I have 185/55/r14 federal tires. This set up is the only set up I've ran on 14s, I don't know on other size tires, that hasn't rubbed ever.
        Fesdiva is it's new name since she's acting crazy- 92 L

Comment

Thanks, 4 rims and 75% tread, $20 for the set. I can't pass it up.

Comment

wow...thats a deal of a life time.

ADMIN @ http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php?referrerid=1

Comment

That type of deal, you buy them no matter if they fit or not. Worst case scenario you resell at a higher price.

-1989 festiva auto to standard conversion, bp g5mr white, aspire swap- October 2010 Festiva of the Month
              -1993 festiva stock standard blue, kia rio front struts

Comment

Originally posted by sharkstiva View Post
                But like the last two, check width and offset more closely than the bolt pattern.
                And Center bore also! That can cause a headache if you crack a wheel
                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

FYI, Stock Festy center bore is 59.6mm. The center bore on most wheels with a 114.3mm (4.5") bolt circle will be at least this big.
                  Festiva: Because even my dog can build a Honda.
                  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

'90 L. B8ME/Kia Rio 5 speed. Rio/Aspire suspension swap. :-D
                  '81 Mustang. Inline 6, Automatic.
                  '95 Eagle Summit Wagon. 4G64 Powered.

Comment

Working...
                  X