Minilight rims from the UK ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minilight rims from the UK ??

ok so i was surfing the web an found the minilight 8 spoke rims used google for 8 spoke 4 x 114 rims an it came up they make them in 12" - 18" rims and can be had for about 100 bucs a rim not counting shipping i think it was like 92 British LBS a peice

so has anyone ever run these rims and what do you think of them

it seems like 12" tires are very widely used in europe for alot of the smaller cars on the road and all the old mini's an fiats running on 10" too .....
    Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

It's Minilite and 92 sterling pounds is closer to 140 dollars. Plus shipping would be a killer. You can get Minilite's locally anyway, through Moss Motors or Mini Mania or Vitoria British. Panasport wheels are very similar too. But why would you want 12"? Nice wheels with junk tires doesn't make a lot of sense.
    Oscar

Comment

Rota's coming out with a new model, the RK-R, along with it's Minilite lookalike the RB. Here's a thread from another forum with some pics:

Limited sizing and offsets may not be much help to us though.

Panasports and Konig Rewinds are other options. Rewinds are not too expensive:

Better watch it though, that Rewind is negative offset 9mm. I doubt it would fit very well; it'd stick out too much.

Karl
      Last edited by Safety Guy; 12-31-2011, 05:35 PM.
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Originally posted by perucho View Post
        It's Minilite and 92 sterling pounds is closer to 140 dollars. Plus shipping would be a killer. You can get Minilite's locally anyway, through Moss Motors or Mini Mania or Vitoria British. Panasport wheels are very similar too. But why would you want 12"? Nice wheels with junk tires doesn't make a lot of sense.
        ooops my bad on the mispell i was doing a few things at once there ....and nobody around here where i am carry them thats why iwas suprised an i thought it might be a kool look to have them in the stock 12" in that style for a neat rally or somewhat classic sort of look .......to each our own .....i mean really my car is currently painted Camo and has a tank turret on the top
        Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy an taste great with katsup!!!

Comment

Working...
        X