Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A balance of fresh scent" at Tires-easy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A balance of fresh scent" at Tires-easy...

Oddest tire description yet on this Kumho 195/50-15:

Well, "how about times with the opposite sex?" I'd like to know!

While I'm at it, here is a run of the mill 165/70-13 from Delta Metric:

I wonder what the high price is for? The average T speed rating? The "all season" style? Maybe the plain blackwall? Hmmm, I wonder how soon this tire will be sold out, considering all the other choices in this size are under $66.00?

Weird stuff.

Karl
    '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
    '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
    '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
    '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
    '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

LOL

Comment

I wanted those scented tires for the longest time for burnouts, glad to see that they still make them.
      Current cars:

1993 Ford Festiva 5-Speed - Festiclese III - Cousin of the Banhammer - "The Jalopnik Car"
      1984 Toyota Cressida - 2JZGE Swap, Turbocharged.
      2013 Mazda Mazda2 - Exhaust and Wheels (the daily)
      2002 Toyota Tundra - V6/Auto/2WD - The Tow Vehicle.

Comment

"The Korean ultra-high performance tire manufacturer Kumho presented with the scent tires another sensational new development.The Kumho KH 31 is in the four fragrances orange blossom, rosemary, lavender and jasmine. The tires are not well known to smell is one thing that is not only with a car and thicknesses much hp under the hood can specify, is the other thing. How about times with the opposite sex instead of roses, with beguiling smells of jasmine or orange on points. Let simply Kumho KH 31 and assemble a balance of fresh scent."

Did Bobstad write this?
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I personally LOVE the balanced scent of fresh rubber tires. Literally. When I buy new tires I sometimes keep them in the back of the festiva for a week just to smell the new rubber when I get in the car. Love going into the stock room of a tire shop and smelling all those fresh new tires
          No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Tom asked:

"Did Bobstad write this?"

No, he would have needed several more paragraphs and multiple references to Berkeley, some hippie chick demonstrating outside the Boeing factory and/or hauling an antique brass bed to Pike's Peak on top of his Festiva!

Htchbck wrote:

"I personally LOVE the balanced scent of fresh rubber tires. Literally. When I buy new tires I sometimes keep them in the back of the festiva for a week just to smell the new rubber when I get in the car. Love going into the stock room of a tire shop and smelling all those fresh new tires."

Ha! I love that smell too. When I used to work security at Penney's catalog distribution center back when they still sold tires and car accessories (early to mid-eighties), I loved going through the "tire room" and smelling, looking, dreaming of the day I'd be able to buy all the new little tires I wanted for my Chevette!

Karl
            Last edited by Safety Guy; 01-10-2012, 08:53 AM.
            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

I'm curious to hear what John Gunn thinks of these tires?
              No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
              X