Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find 13's???

Please hlp me out guys!!!!

I dont really want to go with 14's due to all the extra weight, and I dont want to go with 13" steelies (but will if I have to). Who sells 13" alloy wheel? Seems like I CANT FIND ANYONE ONLINE...uggg :x

Im looking for a traditional sport style wheel along the 5 spoke look, but right about now I'll take anything 13". Im trying to set the car up for canyon racing and want the 13"s since they will weigh less than 14's.

Side note, Festiva VS Integra, lol

By the way, my festiva is stock and I already outdrove a later model integra this past weekend (lowered and wheels), sure he had 4 people in his car, I had another passenger too, and that makes a diff in the festiva big time.

I had a safe distance behind him for safety but I was letting off so i dont ride his bumper, next thing you know he almost hit the canyon after a couple turns, nearly spun out and sparks were flying while he slid into the other lane. Thats when I stoped running him. man, glad he didnt lose it, he had a full car.

nice re post.... anyway try FMS they have konig theory's in a 13x5.5 dual bolt pattern so if you swap to aspire breaks you'll still be cool you can run some 175 70 r 13 or something they wont rub... there's even a company that make steelie rims out of thinner steel therefore weighing at less than a factory alloy. Forgot the name of the company though.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    The Jester - Midwest Festiva Inc., Missouri Chapter
    ---------------------------------------------------
    BUILD'EM CHEAP, RUN'EM HARD, REPAIR'EM DAILY!

Comment

i have some 13`s that r a 5 spoke with a lip all of them need tires thinkin to sell let me know if intrested

cody
      Humblepefromance.com/forum
      myspace.com/fukusdm

Comment

Working...
      X