New shoes for Bruce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shoes for Bruce

Yea, there ugly. But they are only $40. I have a full susp swap in the works
    Rio front knuckles and struts w/ honda progressive springs
    Aspire rear bar w/honda springs.
    I am gonna start pulling parts together this weekend before my SOLO meet.

I do have a question i could not answer w/search.

Will I need spacers for this set up?
    Last edited by KingFish; 04-09-2012, 05:46 PM. Reason: The only stupid question is the one not asked...
    Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Not knowing the wheel width or offset no one can guess for you. Bolt them on and you'll know right away. But if they have to be spaced out you may have issues with rubbing on the fenders.

Comment

14" x 5.5", 4 Lug, 100mm Bolt Pattern, 45mm Offset
      Going old school...

89L Carby FIDO, previously owned by FestivaFred

Comment

The wheels will bolt on fine once you do the brake swap, but the tires you choose might be an issue if they are too tall and wide. With the Aspire rear Monroe strut you will get another 5/8" or so of clearance, allowing 185/60x14 tires for example.
        90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
        09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Capri wheels have the same offset and I had to run spacers on the rear with mine.
          -M3NTAL MARK! Woo!!

Comment

I like them. Classic Mini-Lite styling...paint the centers gold (or any color that compliments your car) and leave the wheel lips polished aluminum.
            Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
            04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
            62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
            Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

^ those are miata dasies... IIRC PU241 is running 165/65/14 with no spacers
              Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
              94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Daisies look great painted up like the one on the bottom right! Also look good with the smooth part of the each spoke masked along with the lip for 7 silver spokes. One of these days I'm going to paint the ones on the Miata, if I don't break down and buy some 205/40R16s for the Enkei RP01s I have. I'd probably paint the whole wheel yellow to match the car, then mask the lip and smooth strip on the spokes and flat black the rest
                No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

Working...
                X