No announcement yet.

HELLAFLUSH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have a 185/45 15 tires here. Great for 15x7s for that Hella Flush style.
    Our Prides w/ pride! Built with passion.
    Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
    (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

Comment

^ me gusta

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
        Better Than Nothing Racing

Way too many cars

:woc:

Comment

I didn't drive far, I just wanted to see what the cars characteristics were with the suspension at the top of it's stroke. It actually wasn't that bad, but I have good progressive bump stops. It looked pretty sick, but I was in a hurry and didn't take a picture I'm sure it'll happen again. Lol
          Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by ernst View Post
            We have a 185/45 15 tires here. Great for 15x7s for that Hella Flush style.
            Can you ship them to the u.s.? I got my last set from Germany.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
              Can you ship them to the u.s.? I got my last set from Germany.
              yes we can.
              Check out Ernst Pride Kits for your quality Festiva pimping parts(http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=41131)
              (Festiva GT-X bumper set,OEM GT-X Foglights, Lip spoilers, OEM Rear spoilers, Sideskirts,GT-X emblems etc.)

Comment

that's during my 13s in 175/50 tires...

Comment

I love how Festivas can use the wheel sizes no one else wants and still look good doing it.

Nice pics as always, Ernst.
                  Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                  91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

Toyo sells a 195/45/14 I used on project doomday they also make these in 15s
                    Frankie

fully custom 88 festy (project doomsday) Febuary in 2012 calander
                    Blockspire: ken block replica aspire
                    AdvancedDynamix: "If you put the same kind of effort into your engine that you put into the rest of the car, well... it'll be epic". thanks man

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.p...00000110128487

Comment

Originally posted by sketchman View Post
                      I love how Festivas can use the wheel sizes no one else wants and still look good doing it.

Nice pics as always, Ernst.
                      Oldschool people like more the 13s here for their oldschool car. Prides/festivas looks good also into it. I love the look like it's crawling when look at front as well how low it can get. The 13s mags and having the 50 series tires looks proportion to the car especially if lowered.

Check out our red Kia Pride sedan on 13x6 wrapped in 175/50. If full lowered, it's like a perfect hella flush. Needs some bit rubber malleting on fenders. Can't lowered it much because of our road condition here especially on humps in the roads.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                        So gangster..... that's hellaflush.

Comment

Working...
                        X