MB seven x or konig estrella's 13's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MB seven x or konig estrella's 13's

The MB's are 13x5 with a 30mm offset and the Konig's are 13x5.5 with 38mm offset

Im still confused about what offset would work if the tire size is 155/80/13

My question is would either of these rims fit with out any modifications on a stock Festiva?

Thanks for the help

P.S. Discounttiredirect.com is giving a $100 prepaid visa card with any 4 wheel purchase until the 13th of May.

I have 15x6.5 38 offset.195/45/15 tire,not problems at all.
    I know 35 offset works too,I don't know about 30 though.
    06 vw Bora
    09 Nissan Versa
    fastest B6T is back!!!
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

I'm running the 13 X 5.5" Estrellas right now with 175/60-13 Falkens. They fit fine. I also ran 175/70s on my 13 X 5.5" VW alloys that were +38mm offset and they fit okay. They'd rub the fenders (I think) in the back on bad bumps due to the tall tires.

Unless you are lowered too much, the 155/80s on either rim will work with few or no problems, though they'd probably go better mounted on the skinnier MBs.

For more tire selections, go to tires-easy.com and check out all the odd sizes at all price ranges. I've always had good service and quick delivery from them.

Karl
      '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
      '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
      '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
      '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
      '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Beware, most estrella 13" wheels have 4x100 and 4x108 bolt patterns. Neither will fit a stock festiva, you'd need to do an aspire swap first. There are estrellas out there in 4x114.3 pattern, but they are the 38mm offset wheels and they aren't common. The common ones are 35mm offset, both fit a festiva very well otherwise.
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

From what I can tell, the 14 X 6" Estrellas are all "perfect" dual pattern (both 114.3 and 100mm) for Festivas and Aspires. The 13 X 5.5" are what Charlie describes and what I have on my car (100 and 108mm).

Double check before purchasing, as sometimes manufacturers change things around from older to newer models.

One more thing to compare between Estrellas and MBs is wheel weight. My Estrellas are about 12.5 pounds each. I have no idea how heavy the MBs are, but I'd want them to be at least under 12 pounds to prefer them over the Estrellas. Preferably they'd be around 11.5 or under.

Karl

PS: HOLD IT!! Why was I talking about Estrellas when the OP was comparing MBs with Konigs? My apologies...(!)
          PSS: I see...the OP had "Konig Estrellas" in his title! HE confused ME! Ha!
          Last edited by Safety Guy; 05-17-2012, 09:35 AM.
          '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
          '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
          '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
          '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
          '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
          X