nice 13x7 wheels, WHAT ARE THEY!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice 13x7 wheels, WHAT ARE THEY!?!

hey festiva go-ers.. i just bought a set of 13x7 ... 4x144.3 set of alloy wheels from the junkyard. they are true and in pretty decent shape. i test fitted them on my 89 L and they fit, just gotta get longer lugs, spacers etc.

i was wondering if anyone could tell me what kind they are, or if they know anything about these wheels? there is no name on them, and i cant find the part number either, too worn near the engravings..

thanks!
    Attached Files

144.3 ? That must be 114.3, welcome to the site! They look more
    aftermarket to me than OEM, mainly because of the apparent offset
    and the way the lug area looks. Do they have caps?
    Reflex paint by Langeman...Lifted...Tow Rig

Comment

thank you!

definitely aftermarket, no caps

i bought them not knowing if there were going to fit, but they did. the lug holes in the rims are far to big for the 9/16 lug on the festy, i will be upgrading that soon.

Comment

and yes typo... 114.3, sorry i was anxious to post this thread to see what the hell they are

Comment

You might be able to put them on the front with no issues. On the rear you will need spacers and might have to modify the fenders. What do you plan to do with them, what kinda tires, etc.?
          90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
          09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

I already test fitted the back, they bolt on fine. Tires I'm goin for 195 or 205 60 r13 probably just get some good condition used tires

Comment

Those look like A50 Celica wheels.
              Last edited by deathrace2000; 05-23-2012, 11:24 AM.

Comment

^^^^ I thought they looked like RWD Toyota wheels as well.
                Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
                04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
                62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
                Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

Originally posted by deathrace2000 View Post
                  Those look like A50 Celica wheels.
                  I was thinking Toyota as well...

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
                  Ian
                  Calgary AB, Canada
                  93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
                  59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

my friend has them on he's rx2...those are nice and wide.
                    too bad i'm 4x100
                    06 vw Bora
                    09 Nissan Versa
                    fastest B6T is back!!!
                    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/785928

Comment

the what my friend suggested they were, but not as descriptive.

he said they looked like celica wheels from an old old model, so i googled and googled and found nothin.

but i googled the a50 just now and they are pretty dead on the same

Comment

Those are some good looking wheels.
                        1963 Ford F-100
                        1992 Ford Festiva
                        2006 Audi A4
                        2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Comment

so now that we established that they are a50 celica wheels, does anyone know a good website or store that would sell lugs to fit these bad boys? the lug head on the festiva is 9/16 and the slip right through the holes on the new rims... anyone know where to find longer lugs with same thread but big ass heads???

also, its a possibility that the holes on the rims were drilled bigger, i did get them used

Comment

Stud conversion
                            91GL BP/F3A with boost
                            13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

Working...
                            X