info on Festy wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info on Festy wheels

I'm looking to go to 13 inch wheels on my 93 . What would be a good pick at a salvage yard? Not too concerned with the in style wheels, something decent at a reasonable price. Thanks for any info

There's a list of all 114.8 bolt pattern wheels on here somewhere, just try searching..

But off the top of my head, last-gen Geo/Chevy Metro 13's, Mazda 323 wheels (what I have on mine), and... some Honda Accords, I believe? There are several others, I just haven't taken the time to check.

The tires I'm running are 155/80-R13s, got them at a Firestone tire shop for $16.99 each. I think $110 installed.. but your speedo will be 7% off (meaning if you're going 51.5 on the speedo, you're really going 55, ect.).

~Spike
    White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
    White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
    1988 LX 5-speed
    ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Metro 13s from 1995 up; 323 wheels from 1990 - 94.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

The 323 90-94 are 4x100, 86-89 are 4x114.3
        Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
        93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
        91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
        93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
        15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
        88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

^EDIT:

114.3, not 114.8.

My mistake.

~Spike
          White '92 GL 5-speed BP, G series, Aspire/Rio swapped, "Nancy"
          White '89 LX 5-speed, Aspire swapped, Weber carb
          1988 LX 5-speed
          ​​​1993 L 5-speed B8, E series, Aspire/Rio swapped

Gone:

1986 Chevrolet Sprint 1990 L Plus Auto

Comment

Good sources for nice 13" wheels that will fit a stock festiva are Hyundai excel, older (boxy) nissan sentra, Dodge Colt and 1984/85 mazda rx7, as well as the previously mentioned bf 323. There are also some nice aftermarket alloy wheels that don't break the bank, MB motoring and Konig both have wheels for under $75 a wheel. Our salvage yards charge 35 a wheel here, so with the time invested in getting them (only to find that one is bent and they won't refund it) it is cheaper to just buy new wheels. lol.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

A fairly handy site to find wheels;

http://www.roadkillcustoms.com/hot-r...5&StudSpreadMM=

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by gauge_half_inch View Post
                The 323 90-94 are 4x100, 86-89 are 4x114.3
                You're right; senior moment.
                90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by TominMO View Post
                  You're right; senior moment.
                  It happends...lol. Even for some of us that aren't a senior.
                  Im not driving a Festiva because I'm poor. I drive a Festiva because i want to!

Dennis
                  93 L Advancedynamics suspension mod, awaiting B6 swap
                  91 GL B6 sohc, currently in the hands of DAE undergoing top secret work. Soon to be cable G, with stage 3 F1 Kevlar clutch... To be continued
                  93 GL In progress BP/hydro G
                  15 Mitsubishi Mirage daily
                  88 Dakota tow pig

Comment

deawoo(chevy) matiz wheels fit it too

Comment

Working...
                    X