wheel question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel question

anyone know if these will fit a stock festiva, mostly asking because of the backspacing. thanks

-90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

They would work great on a dirt tracker with radiused fenders. I had my son's stock '62Comet 13s on mine and they rubbed even with rolled fenders.

Comment

As I've stated before in other posts, I'm running early 13" Early 1960's Falcon wheels. Should be the same as early Comet. No rubbing issues at all.

The difference between georgeb's and my experience is probably the fact I'm running Aspire struts and springs front and rear. (Raises the ride heighth a bit over stock).

So bobby I'd say that the wheels from the ad would fit but there may be some rubbing issues with the fender lip(s).

Also, those wheels look a lot like a set I have on my '89 Festy(13"). They are fwd offset on mine but regardless of that. They are a rather heavy wheel.

Comment

my fenders are rolled and stretched now im just worried about the wheels and tires clearing the strut perches from the rear
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

Hitting on the inside with my Comet wheels wasn't the problem but they were only 5 inches wide.

Comment

Working...
          X