Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheels

where do you find new wheels ? Looking for black

Here is a list of different wheels that will fit the Festiva.
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90
    The stock bolt pattern is 4x114.3mm (4x4 1/2"). 13" wheels will allow you to buy a better quality tire than the stock 12" wheels, and it's highly recommended. You may need spacers on the rear depending on your wheel offset, and the size of tire you choose. 175/70-13 tires are the larges that will fit under a stock festiva, and they will rub from time to time unless you roll your fenders.

Hope that helps.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

If you are looking for a brand new wheel, and you want black there are several options in aluminum.
      These are 13" konig wheels in Black/aluminum.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

Working...
      X