No announcement yet.

drifting??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny, why change everything around in a car that is already so much fun, when I can just do a swap on one of my 4 other festivas? I'll go FWD rotary though. I'm waiting on a tranny that will be worth all the work. It must be sequential and no syncros.
    Last edited by Advancedynamix; 06-22-2013, 10:38 PM.
    Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I still haven't gave up on my 13B FWD conversion Charlie, just saying :p
      Last edited by Damkid; 06-23-2013, 04:55 AM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
      1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
      2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Chris is drunk posting again! So am I! lol
        Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

I'm sober lol stupid auto correct though lol
          Last edited by Damkid; 06-23-2013, 04:55 AM.

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
          1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
          2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

Originally posted by Advancedynamix View Post
            Danny, why change everything around in a car that is already so much fun, when I can just do a swap on one of my 4 other festivas? I'll go FWD rotary though. I'm waiting on a tranny that will be worth all the work. It must be sequential and no syncros.
            isnt a friend of neanderpauls doing a rotary festy?drool
            Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

I would take a dickmyer built b6 over a Toyota engine of the same generation any day. Simply because the tech for a build with superior mpgs is now do-able. Keep in mind that a "monster" build is no necessary. 200 HP N/A would keep a starlet in good runnings on smaller circuits. For drifting, touge, rally-x , and gymkhana that's all you would ever need to have fun and be competitive out the box.

I to this day have never delved into rotary, but, its between that and a turbo b3 to go into my VW super beetle when I get one.
              Fast....Women are fast
              Quick...Nestle is quick

I Speak French....in German! lol.

Comment

The Perfect Drift machine.

I like the reverse 180. Check out the video.
                Last edited by bravekozak; 09-21-2013, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bravekozak View Post
                  worst wiki EVER
                  Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
                  94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                    worst wiki EVER
                    That's what I was thinking too. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X