Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 inch tires

what 13 inch tire would be best for my stiva

I have 155/80/13s on my car now. Even with the lowered suspension they fit fine with no rubbing. They are a lot taller than stock though, so the speedo is off by about 6%

They aren't very good for racing, but they will give pretty good milage.
    OX SMASH!!

Comment

I have 175-60-13's on my 92 Festiva with no problems at all. I have them on 13"x5" early Mazda alloys which have the stock Festiva bolt pattern. If you've upgraded to the Aspire brakes you have a lot more options for the wheels.

Check out my car here:

Ian
      Calgary AB, Canada
      93 L B6T: June 2016 FOTM
      59 Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

"It's infinitely better to fail with courage than to sit idle with fear...." Chip Gaines (pg 167 of Capital Gaines, Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff)

Link to the "Road Trip Starting Points" page of my Econobox Café blog

Comment

175/60's are the way to go...
        Cosmic Blue 2008 Mazdaspeed 3 - Mostly Stock...

White 1990 Ford Festiva - B6 SOHC powered 50 shot = 14.5 @ 94 mph Gone but not forgotten

Proud member of Chicken Mechanix Racing

Comment

Here is a tire size calculator. You can compare sizes to the stock size.
          Selects a tire width, select an aspect ratio, and a rim diameter, and click on calc. The program calcs the correct tire diameter. this number can then be compared to the MFR original tire diameter.
          Brian
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2274977

93 GL modyfied!!!
          :fish:

Comment

205/60/13s... but they scrub... they are really really wide tires... stick to the road like glue, but the definitely scrub in the back when you hit a bump
            No festiva for me ATM...

Comment

what company's make good ones like toyos or falkens

Comment

Working...
              X