What are these from? Anyone know?

Ad seems to suggest Omni or Arrow...
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

possible VW
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

They are awesome, that is what they are.
      Owner of:
      1991 Red Festiva L, 5 speed (Swagger Wagon)
      In progress:
      BP+G25MR swap, Kia rio axles hopefully.

Comment

They are from a VW Golf GTI... My brother has one we just loaded on a trailer 5 minutes ago, his insides aren't red they, his are black, i can post a pic for proof later if wanted.

Car #789
        Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
        1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
        1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
        http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

so much want...
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Plymouth_Horizon

Last edited by twopass; 10-02-2012, 10:13 PM. Reason: add info
            Donn

Comment

Built for Action!!

Comment

What are the chances they fit a Festiva? Found some locally. I'm guessing if they are on a VW GTI...even if they were made for the Horizon that they are probably 4x100
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Yeah... we tried that with our rally car after zach bought his vw. they were juuust too small

Car #789
                  Sponsors: Williams American Construction, Dewaynes Tire service, Roofing Supply Group
                  1992 Festiva L - BP Swapped, Aspire Swapped, Rally America Sanctioned.
                  1993 Festiva GL - 4sp Automatic and the bluest car i've ever seen...
                  http://www.facebook.com/warally

Comment

1979-1981 appears to be 4x100

Comment

My excitement has tapered for the time being...maybe I should just go for the Aspire swap!
                      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                      Random Festiva Parts

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
                        My excitement has tapered for the time being...maybe I should just go for the Aspire swap!
                        Do it! You won't regret it!
                        -93' L BP swap/e-series, coilovers, RIO front swap, redrilled festy drums, Miata 14" 7 spokes.
                        -88' Mazda 323 SE, work in progress..
                        -85' Nissan Sentra 5 spd.

Comment

I'll be hitting the JY sometime this weekend probably. What all must I snag from an Aspire to do the entire swap? I want brakes/suspension...the works if I'm gonna do it, I'm doing it right. You can point me to a good thread. I'm sure there are many out there already.
                          -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                          Random Festiva Parts

Comment

I remember those Omnirizon wheels from back in the day.

They would indeed be 4 X 100mm just like all the other Omnirizons, except the later year GLHs which got 5 bolt hubs after the first year or so.

BTW, I've seen Mopar FWD wheels on VWs and even Chevettes. And vicey-versey.

I do love those 13" snowflakes though, but I bet they're not that light. My 15 X 6" Swiss cheese GLH type wheels weighed in around 18 pounds each. They're five bolts so I can't use them anyway.

Karl
                            '93GL "Prettystiva" ticking B3 and 5 speed, backup DD; full swaps in spring!
                            '91L "AquaMutt" my '91L; B6 swap/5 speed & Aspire brakes, DD/work car
                            '92L "Twinstiva" 5sp, salvage titled, waiting for repairs...
                            '93GL "Luxstiva," '94 B6 engine & ATX; needs overhauled
                            '89L "Muttstiva," now a storage bin, future trailer project

Comment

Working...
                            X