14 x 5.5 Miata "daisy" pattern rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 x 5.5 Miata "daisy" pattern rims

There is a set of Miata alloys for sale relatively cheap ($160) near me at the moment. Are they a direct fit for Aspire swaps? Anyone out there running on these, that would care to comment?

They are a direct fit for the Aspire swapped hubs. Here is picture of mine with daisies. image.jpg
    If you have lowered the car much you might have a little rubbing on the rear springs. After lowering the car two inches by cutting the stock springs I noticed a shiny spot on the spring when I removed the wheels.
    If the only tool you have is a hammer, then every job looks like a nail.

Comment

Originally posted by Coldhand View Post
      They are a direct fit for the Aspire swapped hubs. Here is picture of mine with daisies. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11171[/ATTACH]
      If you have lowered the car much you might have a little rubbing on the rear springs. After lowering the car two inches by cutting the stock springs I noticed a shiny spot on the spring when I removed the wheels.
      I would think the spring perch would rub long before the rear springs did. Currently I have 14 x 6" Rio alloys which are absolutely perfect fit all around but they're not as pretty.

Comment

Working...
      X