wheel color options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheel color options?

hey guys i have edited some pics of the 4dr aspire project that i will soon be started as soon as i can get down to pick her up. these arnt the exact wheels but i got a set of 16s in the garage im interested in trying to get under it. i may just go the rout of using my 13x8 diamonds but still looking at the color options here to see what matches/clashes with the current color of the car. input or new ideas, im open

-90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
    -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

i like the blue the other colors just makes it look dull and ugly
    ;
    www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
    rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
    http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
    '92 Festiva L M/T
    '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

The complement to Blue is Orange...that would be the way I'd go probably. I think a shade of purple would be ok too. Not a fan of matching body color wheels, but if you are going to go blue on the wheels make sure it's a perfect body match! Or something much darker or much lighter. Something close but off from the body will just be annoying!
      -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
      Random Festiva Parts
      Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

not a good orange but gives a general idea

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
        -90 festiva - bp swap "relentless" (thanks matt) aspire swap, pacesetter, underdrive pulley
        -90 festiva - surf blue (undetermined destiny) wanna keep but wifey says noooooooo

Comment

that is better
          ;
          www.facebook.com/rhodestiva ;
          rhodestiva@gmail.com ;
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44851
          http://www.fordfestiva.com/forums/album.php?albumid=419
          '92 Festiva L M/T
          '93 Festiva GL A/T

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyspider View Post
            not a good orange but gives a general idea

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

^^ LIKE!

Http://www.Youtube.com/TheresGabe

1991 Festiva L Red: Daily Driver
            1990 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
            1988 Festiva L Silver: R.I.P.
            1991 Festiva L Red B6T: R.I.P.
            1989 Festiva L White: R.I.P.
            1995 Aspire 2-door White: R.I.P.
            1995 Aspire 4-door Red: R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by Prafeston View Post
              The complement to Blue is Orange...that would be the way I'd go probably. I think a shade of purple would be ok too. Not a fan of matching body color wheels, but if you are going to go blue on the wheels make sure it's a perfect body match! Or something much darker or much lighter. Something close but off from the body will just be annoying!
              thanks for the direction

Originally posted by RhodeStiva View Post
              that is better
              i agree

Originally posted by TheresGabe View Post
              ^^ LIKE!
              yezzir me too

Comment

No problem. I there is a reason that colors have complements. They look good together!
                -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
                Random Festiva Parts
                Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

^ kinda like me and my wife lol

Comment

You could also go with silver or polished aluminum. It's a color that goes well with most colors. It worked on my last aspire (primer gray) and swapped over to my current aspire (hot red mica). I think it would look even better if you got your cars paint code and had a spray can custom tinted to match the body color. That's what I plan to do if my rims ever get old and scratched up. But this is all just my opinion.
                    Running 40psi.....in my tires.

http://aspire.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=611&st=0

Comment

I say go with the orange!!!
                      1974 Dodge Dart Swinger - SOLD
                      1988 Jeep Cherokee Laredo - SOLD
                      1999 Acura TL 3.2 V-tec - DD
                      1999 Subaru Legacy Outback - DD

Comment

I liked the green but it seems your set on the orange now
                        Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
                        Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
                        Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
                        WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

Working...
                        X