Cooper wheels on my Aspire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooper wheels on my Aspire

Found these they look a little feminine but I was thinking flat black might help that. My guess is they are 15" and should fit without any problem,but any idea what wheel bolts I'll need?
    Last edited by nitrofarm; 02-22-2013, 07:06 PM.
    Some people like to read fiction,I prefer to read repair manuals. Weird I know-
    Henry Ford: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently"
    Fuseable Link Distribution Block repair link

I like them
    Barbie Car - '90 L-plus_2nd Gen SOHC B6+rear turbo @ 8 psi
    Festycul - '9? 5spd_full roll cage, completely gutted, hydro g-series, B6T @ 15psi, rocketchip ecu,Willwood master cylinder, Mit. Galant VR-4 rotors, Hawk racing pads, capri knuckles, 323 LCA's, BrideLow Max seats, 5pt. harness, lexan windows, fuel cell, aluminum radiator, 323 coilovers
    Elvis - '93 L 5spd_B3+T build in progress
    WhiteGirl - '93 GL Immaculate shape, deciding what to build with it?

Comment

I think an anthracite or gun metal grey would look good as well.
      Brian

93L - 5SP, FMS springs, 323 alloys, 1st gen B6, ported head & intake, FMS cam, ported exhaust manifold w/2-1/4" head pipe.
      04 Mustang GT, 5SP, CAI, TFS plenum, 70mm TB, catted X, Pypes 304SS cat-back, Hurst Billet+ shifter, SCT/Bama tuned....4.10's & cams coming soon
      62 Galaxie 2D sedan project- 428, 3x2V, 4SP, 3.89TLOC

1 wife, 2 kids, 9 dogs, 4 cats......
      Not enough time or money for any of them

Comment

IIRC you need ball style lugs for those wheels (and an aspire swap)
        Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
        94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Those look neat; especially in silver.

Comment

Festyboy i do believe his Aspire, has the Aspire swap required for these......

Comment

Re: Cooper wheels on my Aspire

Please don't paint them black! That ruins a perfectly good wheel. They're not that feminine, and the curves match the Aspire better than the Mini. Try them out before you paint. If you do have to go black, spend the money on powdercoat. A spray can color looks like a spray can color...
              In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
              There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

I'm gonna try and chew him down to $250.00 for the set. If he takes it I'll snag em

Comment

wow, totaly missed the "on my aspire" part... oops

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),

Comment

Re: Cooper wheels on my Aspire

Originally posted by FestYboy View Post
                    wow, totaly missed the "on my aspire" part... oops
                    Another stint of busied sleeplessness?
                    In love with a MadScientist!:thumbright:
                    There's a fine line between breathtaking ingenuity and "That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen!"

Comment

it never ends...

Comment

Sorry, couldn't help myself on that one!

Comment

i think they'll look pretty good as is, if the car is a complementary color. I'll second the powdercoat comment though. it's not too hard to get good paint on wheels, but powdercoat typically looks much better.

Comment

Ok the guy isnt responding to calls or texts.Time to keep moving whata think of these? Think I can get them to fit? http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/3576366367.html

Comment

Nice look. What color is your aspire?

Comment

Working...
                              X