Front Strut tower brace anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Strut tower brace anyone?

Is there any available? Or any other makes that fit ours?

What are you referring to? the brace between the 2 control arm boxes? someone use to make them but i think he stopped.

Comment

no , the one between both top plates (shocks)

Comment

I don't think there are any direct bolt in's. If you can build such a rad SHOstiva you can make a strut bar.

Comment

There was a post on here a few weeks ago about a "frog arm" in place of a strut bar and that setup looked to be just the ticket for a car like yours.

Comment

I belive I read on here that a strut brace for a Mazda 323 will work with a little modification.
            If it don't fit, use a bigger hammer!

'93 Green L - ' Tiva

Comment

check out this post, its been a weekly topic. Someone should start making some. hint hint. make a triangular one so it will fit with bp/b6t swaps.

Comment

Im running an oem mazdaspeed strut bar. Cant remember which model of mazda.its direct bolt on

Comment

Originally posted by aspireguy95 View Post
                  Im running an oem mazdaspeed strut bar. Cant remember which model of mazda.its direct bolt on
                  Perhaps gen1 323?
                  90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
                  09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

Just found out its from a mazda demio

Comment

They cost about 170 shipped from ebay

Comment

I got crucified for asking about strut tower braces on here lol. Is it confirmed that the gen 1 323 front and rear braces fit?
                        1989 Festiva L Carby

Comment

Surely it can't be that hard to fab a strut bar. Anything over $100 shipped I wouldn't waste my money on, regardless of whether I knew it did anything or not. From eBay, I don't think I'd go more than $50 shipped. It just isn't a complicated thing to create.

Hmm. Now you've got me thinking.
                          Any difference that makes no difference is no difference.

Old Blue- New Tricks
                          91 Festiva FSM PDF - Dropbox

Comment

I didn't and wouldn't crucify anyone you for seeking to build a sturdier car but I do and did question the usefulness of a "piece of bent pipe". That "frog arm" arrangement shown by another forum member certainly made much more sense to decrease vehicle flex, to me.

Comment

Bert, I'm just joking with ya. I appreciate any information to further my knowledge of suspension.
                              1989 Festiva L Carby

Comment

Working...
                              X