Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will these rims fit!!!!!! please i need your help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these rims fit!!!!!! please i need your help!!!

hey guys, i'm in desperate need of advise, there are a set of rims on ebay right now that are 15" x 7", i was wondering if these rims would fit on my festiva with a low profile tire. my festiva right now has 14" with 175/60/14 on it and it is lowered with fms springs and they dont rub. please let me know if the will fit and if not is there any way of fitting them onto my car?????
    thnaks
    vince
    vincefestiva

on my festiva i have a set 15 inch rims, they are either 7 or 7.5 inches wide, can't remember, i have 195/50 15 tires on them but i had to buy quarter inch spacers and longer studs to get them on, and i have some clearance issues the tires do hit the fenders, not hard but enough to hear it loud and clear, but it's mainly in the back from the springs being worn out, plus the stereo doesn't help

but yes you can get them to fit, but like i said you will have clearance issues with the fenders

1988 323 Station Wagon - KLG4 swapped
    1988 323 GT - B6T Powered
    2008 Ford Escape - Rollover Survivor

1990 Festiva - First Ever Completed KLZE swap (SOLD)

If no one from the future stops you from doing it, how bad of a decision can it really be?

Comment

damkid you have 195's on 7 or 7.5" wheels?! I have 195's on 6.5" wheels and i was told that my wheels was to big for those tires!!!

i too have rubbing issues though :roll:
      Ian Carr
      88' flat black festy, has an e-brake that works!
      99' S70 T5M- faster DD
      86' 951- almost ready for track season

My old b6t- wish i still had it
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2241793

Every car I have owned has had a turbo in it, until I bought this latest festiva.. I plan to fix that though.

Comment

thisis for damnkid, is your car lowered or are you riding with the stock suspension, because right now i have fms lowering springs??
        vincefestiva

Comment

damkid has them heavy subs. like i.

i bottom out with stock rims and tires. i can only imagine what he hears.

Comment

Working...
          X