Your thoughts on these wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on these wheels

I've done lots of researching on wheel fitment.
    From what I've learned, 15" wheels will fit if 6.5" wide or less and 35-38mm offset w/ 40mm max.

Sooo

My question is about opinion:

What do y'all think of those?
    Does anyone have pictures of such wheels on a Festiva? A red Festiva?
    And what of the price? I won't pay $600 for them, but the seller might negotiate.

I like these too, but again, quite a chunk of money to not come with tires.

I've been checking craigslist daily using the search keywords of "4x100" and "4x114" and every few days doing generic searches of "13 14 15 inch rim/wheel" etc. For DFW being such a large area, there are few wheels available. This is why I've been considering a 15" set.
    I know I could pick up some 13 or 14 steelies fairly easily, but I'm not much of a fan of black steelies or plastic hubcaps. I'm picky with wheels. I do not like chrome "DUB" type wheels either. I like "tuner" style ones like some Konigs, Rota, XXR, Enkei, etc. Also, there are few OEM alloys that catch my attention. Maybe some of you know of some places with decent wheels at decent prices?
    ~Austin
    Red 88 L (Ocho)

Go with something super light like a konig lightspeed. I'm getting a set for the 2, or the Festy, depending on how I like them. lol

edit: If you are stock wheel pattern, ignore the lightspeeds they are 4x100.
    Last edited by Nerd Racing; 04-19-2013, 10:01 PM.
    89 Festiva L Carby 4 Speed... RIP. Evicted and Scrapped. I HATE MY FAMILY
    94 aspire 3 door Red -- Former BP, V6 KLDE swap underway! RIP... Rotted and Flooded out...
    2012 Mazda 2 Touring 5 Speed... It's Very, Very, Very green... Daily Driver
    1964 Barracuda 360 V8 Push Button 904 Auto, New Money Pit

Facebook Me!

Comment

I'm still completely stock. Factory everything- struts, springs, etc except control arms and bushings.
      ~Austin
      Red 88 L (Ocho)

Comment

try discounttiredirect for 14" & 15" mb wheels & most are dual pattern 4x100 & 4x114.3 around 300-350 shipped
        Never Hire a Boy to do a Man's Job!!

Comment

Working...
        X