Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is mot readily available 13" rim that will fit my new Festiva?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is mot readily available 13" rim that will fit my new Festiva?

Tried a Google search before finding this place and there was all kinds of conflicting information.

Some even said 90's Honda Accord 14" rim will fit. That would be a happy cooincidence as my '92 Accord biting the bullet was why I just bought the Festiva and I have 4 aluminum 14" rims. If these is true and these work, what size tire fit without rubbing? I know the ones on them now won't.
    If these won't work and I need to get some 13" rims that will, what should I be looking for(Ie year, make & model). I plan on getting two sets so I can run a full set of studded tires for the Winter.
    Last edited by axsor22; 04-26-2013, 09:52 PM. Reason: misspelling

The wheels from you Accord will work. I recommend 165/60/14 tires, unless your car is lowered significantly.

Comment

A good 13" steelie rim is on the 1995+ Metros. I once found a set of four in the JY with brand new tires! $64 got 'em all. I'd recommend these rims especially for your winter tires.
      90 Festy (Larry)--B6M (Matt D. modified B6 head), header, 5-speed, Capri XR2 front brakes, many other little mods
      09 Kia Rondo--a Festy on steroids!

You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality--Ayn Rand

Disaster preparedness

Tragedy and Hope.....Infowars.com.....The Drudge Report.....Founding Fathers.info

Think for yourself.....question all authority.....re-evaluate everything you think you know. Red-pill yourself!

Comment

What would the tire size be for running studded tires for winter with these

I just did a search for 165/60 R 14 tire and these seem to be as scarce a selection at 12". I already have a set of '92 Accord 14" rims on my car that jut gave up the ghost.

Comment

yes, 165/60/14 is your best bet... tires-easy .com and onlinetires .com both have a decent selection. (onlinetires is more expensive though)

i like the Federals and nearly everyone carrys them
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

Working...
          X