Pro Lline Type 333 13" alloy wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Lline Type 333 13" alloy wheels

I was speaking to a buddy in Florida who owns 6 festivas about my recent purchase and asked what he is running for 13" rims. He told me that they were Pro Line alloys that he bought a Pep Boys. I couldn't find them last night on Pep boy's site, so call him this morning to get part numbers a SKUs.
    He said they have both 4x 100MM and 4x 114MM hole spacings. He got them on sale for $39 apiece but current price is $59 each.

P/n: J3335081
    I want to get a set of thee for winter tires like Hakkis with studs to give me a fighting chance with the weather up here in the Adirondacks because I have a daily 76 mile round trip commute almost emtirely on Interstate 87
    I also told him that I had found a list and that my '92 Accord rims were also supposed to have same bolt pattern. I just checked the tire size and didn't reaize they were 15" rims with 195 60s on them. He said that he had found they would fit Festiva bolt pattern but would need some spacers on rear to prevent rubbing.
    I assume they are 15"x6" rims. Is the reason only this size is put on them is because of the anti lock brakes calibration for this size? Can skinnier tire bs be put on the?

He said to use this spacer which he uses for 14" wheels and take my stud bolts to NAPA and tell them I want 1/"4 longer ones.

P/n:106301

Is anyone using 15" Accord rims and is it possible for me to use the tires on them now 195 60 R 15s even with the spacer?
    Last edited by axsor22; 04-28-2013, 09:00 PM.

Those first wheels appear to be copies of these http://www.carid.com/ic/american-rac...ear-coat_6.jpg Estrella made by american racing and a lot of guys have put them on their festy.

Comment

the accord wheels (15") will require different tires to fit under a festy, the 195/60s are WAY too big even with spacers AND a suspention lift. the closest, readily available tires are :http://www2.tires-easy.com/cgi-bin/r...hen=View+tires

if you are willing to go to 14s, you can get 165/60/14 on proline rims for a 4 door accord (i use 92-98 MY) no spacers or studs needed, just the hubcentric rings for the rims.
      Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
      94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

I ran 195/60-15 winterforces on the front of my festy one winter. I don't recommend it. lol
        91GL BP/F3A with boost
        13.79 @ 100, 2.2 60' on 8 psi and 155R12's

Comment

So the 195 45/15s will fit?

I was surprised. This size will fit with spacers and no other lift, etc?

Comment

Working...
          X