springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• springs

Just out of curiosity is there any kind of springs that will fit a stock festiva strut? May little more aggressive spring?
    1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
    1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
    2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
    2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
    2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
    1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

stock civic and accord, and some nissans. the hondas need to be cut at the lower coils to remove the beehive section though.
    Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
    94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

If you're looking 'on the cheap' take a tape measure with you to the junkyard. Rears are 3 7/8 dia and fronts 4 1/8, approx. I hear tell of some VW and some Civic springs that will work. These cars are heavier than Festys and will have stiffer springs. Easiest is to grab a set of Aspire springs and cut one coil off to achieve OEM Festy stance. These will be plenty stiff for you after you do that. If you find an Aspire, grabbing the beefier front sway bar to swap in will also stiffen-up a Festy.
      Any aspirations that go beyond that degree of simplicity and you'll have to get out your wallet!

Comment

From sounds of it the aspire will give me the results I looking for thanks guys
        1990 Red Festiva STOCK "pregnant roller skate"
        1989 Yellow Festiva BP swap "Freebird"
        2007 Ford F150 "black sunshine" full exhaust with x-pipe. K&N intake. Headman Headers.
        2001 Honda accord SOLD lots of goodies done suicide doors lowered 20 inch rims
        2005 Ford F250 6.0 Turbo Diesel "swamprat" 4 inch lift, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, egr delete, glowshift pillar gauges.
        1994 Ford F150 5.0 Completely stock.

Comment

Working...
        X