Wheel and Tire Fit Reference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel and Tire Fit Reference

In this thread, post a photo of your car or other Festiva, along with wheel width, offset, tire size and tire make. Listing any additional modifications performed to the body or suspension of the car in order to fit a wheel and tire combination would be helpful as well.

It would be nice to not have this thread cluttered with non-topical comments. Please only post if what you're contributing is pertinent. Ideally your post will contain a photo and wheel/tire specifications.

If we do this right, we can have a good place to quickly and practically reference wheel/tire fit.

I'll start:

14x5.5J +45, 160/65/14 Khumo Solus KH17 - No special modifications to fit. While okay at the height pictured below, this size is too large for low cars.

Awesome Thread! This community really needs a thread like this!

Not my car but, I'm diggin' it. Pretty aggresive.

13x7 +0 on 175/60/13 with extensive rolling & pulling on Raceland mk3 coilovers (unknown specifics)

Comment

Stock suspension & height. 13x7 -48 on 175/50/13

Last edited by Die-Laughing; 06-01-2013, 06:58 AM.

Comment

13x5.5 +45mm Aluminum Rims with 185/60-13 tires. No modifications required, though I'm running KYBs and coilovers.

14x5.5 +45mm Steel Rims with 185/60-14 tires. 1/4" rear spacers required, and I'm running Aspire uncut springs with KYBs.

Stock comparison photo.

1988 Chevy Sprint Turbo 997cc

Comment

165/45/15 Federal Formoza on 15x7 ET38 Enkei RP01. Aspire front brakes, 10mm spacers in front. Rolled and stretched fenders, VW mk3 coilovers front, KYB/1-7/8" coilover mod rear. Custom rear camber adjustment shims, -2.8 degree camber on all 4. The rims (not the tires) rubbed slightly on the rear fenders when tucked under, 3 degrees negative camber in the back would fix this.

Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

15x6 ET46 Mitsubishi Lancer OZ wheels (spray painted white). 165/45-15 Federal Formoza tires. Stock festiva, 1/4" spacers in the rear and thread in. stud kit.

Same wheels, Stock Festiva with Advance Suspension coilovers.
            Last edited by Advancedynamix; 06-01-2013, 10:14 AM.
            Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

15x7 Enkei RP02, ET35 with 185/45-15 Nankang NS2 tires. Pulled and rolled fenders, -2 degrees negative camber shims in rear. Advance Suspension Mods. These rubbed, at 2 degrees negative, but cleared at 3 degrees. This requires 1 7/8 coilovers on 36mm (stock kyb gr2) shocks.

Comment

13x7 Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 ET35mm. 20.5x7" Hoosier R35A (bias ply racing slicks). Advance Suspension Mods, fender pulling, 10mm front spacers, 3 degrees negative camber and they do rub.

Last edited by Advancedynamix; 06-01-2013, 10:10 AM.

Comment

13x5.5 Konig wheels with 185/60-13 Toyo Proxes R888 tires. Advance suspension mods, -2.5 degrees camber, fender work. This combo was on the car in this video "ford Festiva Catches Ferrari F430".

Comment

14 x 6 Enkei 92's, + 20 offset, 195/60/14 tires, no spacers, Aspire struts/springs to keep it high/stiff enuf they dont hit the fenders
                    (too often)

Last edited by drddan; 06-01-2013, 11:08 AM.
                    Dan

Red 1988 Festiva L - CUJO

Black 1992 Festiva GL Sport - BLACK MAGIC

I'm just...a little slow... sometimes:withstupid:

R.I.P.
                    Blue 1972 Chevelle SS-468 C.I.D. B'nM TH400-4:56 posi-Black racing stripes-Black vinyl top-Black int.
                    Black on black 1976 Camaro LT-350 4 bolt main .060 over
                    Silver 1988 Festiva L

My Music!
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/main/sea...t_songs/266647

Comment

Working...
                    X