Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will these wheels fit? Still trying to sort this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these wheels fit? Still trying to sort this out.

Free Shipping - Weld Racing Draglite Polished Wheels with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Wheels at Summit Racing.

What size tires would be recommended for these 14x6 wheels?

Thanks guys!

A zero offset is going to stick out the side of your car like a quad rollerskate
    -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
    Random Festiva Parts
    Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

those are actually a 12.9 mm offset. But yeah, they will not clear the fenders without some serious negative camber. 185 55 14 tires will fit those rims, but they are going to poke out of the fenders quite a bit.
      14x6 is a common stock size rim, so you have alot of options that will fit a Festiva. Look for some 14x6 86-89 rx7 base model alloys. They look kinda like those welds, but will fit the Festiva and should cost a lot less (they will be much heavier though).
      Last edited by Advancedynamix; 07-08-2013, 08:42 PM.
      Driving for me is neither a right nor a privilege. Driving is my passion, as it was for the people who invented the automobile, the people who paved the first roads and the people who continue to improve the automobile. Please respect this passion.

Comment

In the over view it said this..

Offset: 0.00mm

Where did you see 12.9?
        -Rafe-

Things I have for sale.
        Random Festiva Parts
        Festiva Non-Swoopy Power Drivers Mirror

Comment

back spacing of 3.5" on a 6" rim = 12.5mm offset.

a 3" back spacing would = 0 offset

remember, offset is from the centerline of the rim, so anything not equal to 1/2 rim width means that there is an offset (+/-)
          Trees aren't kind to me...

currently: 2 88Ls (Scrappy and Jersey), 88LX, 90L(Pepe), 91L, 91GL (Skippy) 93 GL Sport (the Mighty Favakk), 94 (Bruce) & 95 Aspire SEs, 97 Aspire (The Joker),
          94 Justy 4WD, 87 Fiero GT, plus 2 parts cars. That's my fleet.

Comment

If money is not a factor, give Bogart a call.

1963 Fairlane - future NSS drag car
            1965 Mustang Coupe - A-code car, restoring for/with my son
            1973 F100 longbed - only 22k original miles, 360/auto, disk, PS/PB dealer in dash A/C
            1996 Sonoma X-cab - son's DD
            2002 Grand Prix - daughter's DD
            2003 Sport Trac - 180k, 130k on replaced motor with new timing chains - F/S soon.
            2005 Accord - wife's DD
            2008 Mountaineer - step daughter's DD
            2015 F150 SCrew - DD

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

This site abounds with cheapskates.. but that are willing to mortgage their souls just for the sake of 'pretty wheels'. If you've done the Aspire swap (ie better brakes plus graduating to 4 x 100 wheel pattern) then save your shekels and start looking at salvage alloy Rio wheels. They bolt right on and are perfect for offset/hub centric etc, and oftentimes they are available for scrap value, instead of the inflated 'gloss' factor that no one else is willing to pay for further down the road.

Comment

Working...
                X